Migrating with SQL Server 2019
FEATURES OF SQL SERVER 2019
- Data Virtualization with Polybase connecting to many different data sources including Oracle and Azure.
- SQL Server Big Data Clusters providing you a end-to-end solution for your own data lake using Polybase with HDFS, Spark pre-deployed in a Kubernetes Cluster. This includes a complete Machine Learning Platform for AI Applications.
- Boost your Performance with no application changes using Intelligent Query Performance and In-Memory Database technologies.
- Enhance security of your data with Secure Enclaves and Data Classification with Auditing.
- Increase High Availability to your SQL Server with Clusterless Availability Groups, Built-in HA with Kubernetes, and Accelerated Database Recovery..
- Build modern applications using Machine Learning Services and T-SQL Extensibility using Java or deploy new languages.
- SQL Server provides the platform of your choice with compatibility across Windows, Linux, Containers, Kubernetes, and Arm64 processes (Azure SQL Database Edge).
Gaining new capabilities by deploy SQL Server 2019
- Query Store
- Adaptive Query Processing
- Automatic Tuning
- Columnstore and In-Memory OLTP
- Works Faster
- Always Encrypted
- Row Level Security
- Dynamic Data Masking
- Clusterless Availability Groups
- Distributed Transactions for Availability Groups
- Resumable Index Maintenance
- Temporal Tables
- Graph Database
- Linux and Containers
- Machine Learning Services with R and Python
Since 1998, NSPL has established a proven, global reputation as a company delivering cutting-edge professional solutions to our clients’ specific requirements, regardless of the complexity of the projects. NSPL Services success has stemmed from a proven ability to deliver quality professional services, allowing the client to leverage technology successfully, competitively, and profitably. NSPL has offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata, Gurgaon and NewDelhi.
NSPL.Services Call: 9986288377 Email: Services@navigatorsystem.com