Sub-Processes of NSPL Change Management Software
- Change Management Support
- Assessment of Change Proposals
- RFC Logging and Review
- Assessment and Implementation of Emergency Changes
- Change Assessment by the Change Manager
- Change Assessment by the CAB
- Change Scheduling and Build Authorization
- Change Deployment Authorization
- Minor Change Deployment
- Post Implementation Review and Change Closure
Use NSPL change management software to assist those involved in the change management procedure achieve what ITIL defines as the objective of change management:
- NSPL Responding to changing company requirements while maximizing value and business disruption, reducing incidents and re-work.
- NSPL Responding to the business and IT requirements for changes that will align IT services with business desires.
- Make sure that all changes are evaluated and recorded, and that authorized changes are reviewed, planned, tested, implemented, documented, and prioritized in a controlled manner.
- NSPL Ensuring that all changes to configuration objects recorded in the configuration management database.
- NSPL Reducing and optimizing where possible, the overall business risk.
- If ITIL’s change management most excellent practice isn’t right for you and your company, then with NSPL ITSM, it’s simple to configure the out-of-the-box change management procedure. NSPL change management software can modify to your exact desires and operational processes.