NSPL software will assist you as a configuration manager to:
- Design and seek agreement on the capacity of the configuration management processes to be recorded and captured
- See that changes to the procedure are approved, communicated and managed through the CM process.
- Review presentation of current processes and procedures, along with the appropriate training to ensure team are fully competent
- Provide reports on configuration entry performance
- Provide management vision on service dependency and relationships to help in managing changes and risk assessment
- Present management dashboards and reports showing service, infrastructure and provider performance