The procedure of NSPL Cyber Security Solutions
The process is simple. Before that company has to accept the test plan and methodology submitted. Then,
- Start with collecting passive information and documentation.
- Study situation before checking out to action.
- Identification of vulnerabilities manually.
- Analyse risk assessment, threat profiling and present report
- Do Re-verification after eliminating vulnerabilities
List of Penetration Test
- External network perimeter
- Internal network
- Web application, Internet-Bank application
- Mobile application \ API, SCADA
- Employee testing by social engineering methods
- Wireless networks
- Code analysis for standard vulnerabilities
Network Security Report & Pen Test Cost
The average value of a penetration test or Pen Test will be range from INR 3Lakh to 15Lakh approximately. The average span of the penetration test will be done from a minimum 1 week to 1month or more in working days).
The final report includes jobs methodology and evidence of attacks such as screenshots, videos of attacks, vulnerability, scanner protocols, raw tools experts, obtained passwords and accounts, activity logs with technical information.
List of Vulnerability scanning
- Network perimeter
- Web applications
- According to PCI DSS (ASV scan)