NSPL SOlution Advisor
Field Service Manager
As a NSPL field service manager, handling field service personnel who work on-site routine services including installation, maintenance and repair.
To manage such diverse scope, NSPL IT Field Service Manager and its user-configurable features will allow you to:
- Oversee, schedule, and plan activities, time used, and staff workloads
- Manage service agreements
- Secure all asset and contract records are up-to-date
- Provide assistance and guidance to service staff to assure timely and quality customer service
- Allow customers and engineers to check on the progress of their inquiries.
- Manage client compliments and complaints
- Build interactive real-time graphical dashboards and reports on activities performed, related assets, and performance by a range of attributes (e.g., Location, user, service, asset type)
- Ensure contract and supplier performance adherence to Service Level Agreements
- Track and register contracts and costs