NSPL SOlution Advisor
View and Improve My Team’s SLA Performance
With the increasing number of partners, suppliers and contracts, service level agreements (SLAs), operational level agreements (OLA) and underpinning contracts (UCs) are necessary components to setting and managing client expectations.
Our customers should know that:
Their expectations are communicated and managed.
They have kept updated.
We know, we care and we are ready to go the extra mile when it is most important (i.e. during critical company periods).
When it arrives at our suppliers, we want to know:
- If our service providers are capable of meeting future business challenges and demands.
- Whether our service provider delivers value for money.
- That we are making the top use of our investments and resources.
- That they are delivering excellence and accountable service, based on approved targets and outcomes.
- If we are confident in their audit ability and conformance to business IT governance.
With such a varied range of requirements, NSPL Service Level Management (SLM) provides you with a method to manage clients, internal support team and 3rd party supplier expectations when delivering or receiving a service. With industry-leading features, NSPL software will provide you with the information and analytics you want to help you eliminate breach of any service agreement in place.
Other NSPL software features include:
- Most important Service Level Management.
- Innovative SLAs breach monitoring and alerts.
- A clear image of supplier performance and target achievement.
- Rapid identification of areas for SLM development.