Using NSPL to manage your IT and service Infrastructure, assets and arrangements will result in a single recording system with improved IT transparency and system consolidation, underpinned by process standardization, using industry values and ethical practices.
NSPL key benefits include:
- The restrictive of unplanned downtime as a result of having a single consolidated service asset and configuration record.
- Easing the trouble of maintaining audits, using automated justification controls and record traceability.
- Increased productivity by speed up service requests, fulfilment process and change approval.
- Enhanced procedure standardization using industry standards and good practice.
Operational efficiencies and team productivity gains due to process automation and increased agility.
Financial benefits include:
- IT staff productivity gains: IT operations will become extra efficient as a result of standardization and repeatable process, increased staff productivity and process automation with better visibility and reporting.
- Minimizing the burden of risk: Reduced service outages and downtime, with fewer resources, have used to gather audit requirements.
- Higher employee productivity: Line-of-business workers become more productive as a process in several areas (service requests, incident management, on-boarding, procurement, etc.) are improved with automation, repeatable process and enhanced operational visibility.
- Lower IT infrastructure costs: By leveraging the use of NSPL to reduce datacenter and service availability connected costs, as well as license and maintenance costs